[ckan-discuss] Despamming datahub

Ross Jones ross at servercode.co.uk
Tue Mar 19 10:35:07 GMT 2013

Definitely think a demo account with a simple password is a good plan.
 Setting up the demo account should be straight-forward, and running a task
to delete the data every 4 hours (where that data is more than 4 hours old)
equally so.  The verified accounts would be the only potential stumbling
block to doing this. Also, I'd love to see a feature where accounts can
have logins enabled/disabled as well, to make it easier to manage.

Ross.