[ckan-discuss] ckanext-spatial and CKAN 2.0

Heinrich Widmann widmann at dkrz.de
Wed May 8 17:46:13 BST 2013

Hi,

I'm new to this mailing list and more or less a newbe in CKAN at all.

We installed CKAN1.8 with the spatial extension ckanext-spatial - and it
worked quite good.
Now we upgrade to CKAN2.0 and experienced problems :
The installation seemed to overtake the upload functionality of the
spatial extension,
but there is no more spatial faceted search.
I.e. there is no button ">> filter by location" and no maps for the
graphical extent of datasets shown.

Has anybody experience with the spatial extension and CKAN 2.0 ?

Thanks,
Heinrich

--
Heinrich Widmann              \\ Deutsches Klimarechenzentrum GmbH