[ckan-discuss] German CKAN User Meeting

Florian Marienfeld florian.marienfeld at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Fri May 24 09:48:26 BST 2013

Hi all,

we are looking forward to host a German CKAN user meetup in Berlin!

Date:    Tuesday, June 25th, 2013
         (Day after Berlin Open Data Day)
Venue:   Fraunhofer FOKUS, Germany (Berlin)
Details: http://s.fhg.de/ckan-meetup-june-13

Target Audience: CKAN practitioners, i.e. developers, users, operators
etc. Unsure if this is for you? Quiz Question: What's wrong here:
$ paster --plugin=ckan search index rebuild --config=std.ini
If this is the kind of question you have spent time with, you should come!

We need your input to figure out an agenda. There are already some
offers from CKAN developers Sean and Dominik and some from FOKUS. Yet,
this is supposed to be an interactive workshop by users for users, so we
are interested in your insights and questions.

The idea is to have
- 1h hands on tutorials, where presenters take attendees step by step
through a specific task like 'install from source' or 'harvest a CSW'
- 1h open discussions, where presenters just share their situation and
problems and every one can chip in.

If you want to attend please drop me a line and leave your name in this
gdoc:
http://s.fhg.de/ckan-meetup-june-13
Please take one minute to say what topics you're interested in. You can
offer or request a session, or just indicate that you like a topic. I
would like to generate a preliminary agenda from your input so please
RSVP by June 7th.

Looking forward,

Best

FLO