[ckan-discuss] Greek in preview

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Fri Nov 1 08:59:53 GMT 2013

Hi,

David, on the current datastore setup, the name field does not get
stored properly on the database, with an extra (or missing) single
quote:

select _id, id, name from  "3b263fff-e5b9-4186-9a09-a59cbf7d9572" limit 1;
 _id |   id    |   name
   1 | V1-2802 | ῾Εορτυλίς
(1 row)

This causes an "Invalid query" error when calling datastore_search

This looks indeed like a bug, probably in ckanext-datastorer?

Adrià