[ckan-discuss] English Translation File...

David Read david.read at hackneyworkshop.com
Tue Nov 19 10:51:45 UTC 2013

Mark,

When CKAN runs in English it doesn't use a .po, it just uses the
string in the template or code.

You might well be able to tell Babel that you are creating a new .po
for another dialect of English, such as American English (en_US). It
would make sense to produce this just for yourself, using the manual
Babel instructions, rather than share this on transifex.
http://docs.ckan.org/en/latest/i18n.html#i18n-manual

David