[ckan-discuss] relationships between datasets

Jan Vansteenlandt jan at okfn.be
Wed Oct 9 12:05:02 BST 2013

Hi everybody

I've fixed it myself (or found a solution at least). The thing is that I've
consulted the same documentation you provided me Mark, but apparently that
doesn't work for my version (2.0.1).
What does work however the third version of the API of which I wasn't quite
aware, I had to look through documentation of 1.5 because the latest didnt
provide sufficient information about what JSON post message is expected.

thanks anyway for the link, perhaps this is a call for the maintainer of
the ckan/wiki/Dataset-relationships to actually provide information to what
versions are eligible for the example command displayed on the wiki.

Best regards,

Jan