[ckan-discuss] relationships between datasets

Mark Wainwright mark.wainwright at okfn.org
Wed Oct 9 12:15:15 BST 2013

Hi Jan,

Great news that you managed to piece the information together. The
wiki is a community resource and it would be wonderful if you could
take edit the page on relationships to reflect what you found.

If you're feeling really generous with your time you could even make a
pull request to the docs. See

http://docs.ckan.org/en/latest/contributing.html#writing-documentation

Mark