[ckan-discuss] relationships between datasets

Jan Vansteenlandt jan at okfn.be
Wed Oct 9 14:57:42 BST 2013

Hi all,

I've added an example to the wiki of the relationships, telling that the
example command works for version 2 of the API, and added an example that
works with version 3 of the API. Now people without knowlegde of what API
is supported in their CKAN instance will at least have one command that
works ;).

Best regards,

Jan Vansteenlandt
OKFN - Belgium