[ckan-discuss] How to create new dataset in some organization or in some group

Mark Wainwright mark.wainwright at okfn.org
Mon Oct 14 12:08:57 BST 2013

Hi Ales,

That sounds weird. Do you have a link you can share?

Is the dataset created as 'public' or 'private'? I seem to recall a
problem where a private dataset doesn't always show up in searches
even if you are authorised to see it.

Mark

--
Business development and user engagement manager
The Open Knowledge Foundation