[ckan-discuss] Change Solr's port number in CKAN

Emanuele Tajariol etj at geo-solutions.it
Mon Oct 21 09:07:29 BST 2013

Hi Yanting,

> If
> I wanna change Solr's port number, what else do I need to modify in
> addition to production.ini?

I guess you have to tell solr to accept incoming connections to the port you
like; you do it by configuring your container. If you are using tomcat, go in
your tomcat home dir and find the file conf/server.xml.
In the file you'll find a line like this one:
   <Connector port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
This is where you configure the incoming port.

   Cheers,
   Emanuele

--
==