[ckan-discuss] CKAN Extensions

Aaron McGlinchy McGlinchyA at landcareresearch.co.nz
Thu Oct 17 03:45:19 BST 2013

Hi, I'm trying to find out a bit more about some of the ckan extensions. For some of them I can't find much information.

This page http://docs.ckan.org/en/master/extensions.html  list some, but not all.  It also has a link to "the official extension listing on the CKAN wiki" (at http://wiki.ckan.net/List_of_Extensions) - but that link only returns me a "create new page"

Specifically I was wondering about the difference/relationship between "datastore" and "datastorer", and information about  "repo_info" and "wms_preview" and what they do?

Thanks
Aaron