[ckan-discuss] Greek in preview

David Raznick david.raznick at okfn.org
Thu Oct 31 14:45:42 GMT 2013

Hello

We discussed this in our tech meeting today and will look into it.  We will
respond to your github issue.

https://github.com/okfn/ckan/issues/1299

My guess is that its the dataproxy and that if the data is loaded into the
datastore, it would work properly.  There are many issues with the
dataproxy (most importantly not handling large files well) and we are
trying to phase it out.

In order to do that we have been working on making uploading data and
putting it into the datastore much more easy for the user and the person
running CKAN and those changes will be in the next release.

Thanks

David