[ckan-discuss] DataStore

Dominik Moritz dominik.moritz at okfn.org
Tue Sep 3 20:25:04 BST 2013

Hi Pabitra,

You can go to http://demo.ckan.org/, which has the datastore enabled and play with it (create your own datastore resource). If you need a list of datasets that already have existing datastore tables, go to [1].

Cheers,
Dominik

[1] http://demo.ckan.org/api/action/datastore_search?resource_id=_table_metadata