[ckan-discuss] DataStore

Julius Chrobak julius at mingle.io
Wed Sep 4 08:04:50 BST 2013

May be someone competent on CKAN could help me find out if integration of "comp" would be feasible in CKAN and what datastore functionality it could/has to/should support.

Pabitra, regarding the architecture behind "comp", I'm happy to write you more about it, but don't want to spam this mailing list with those details. I'll drop you another email.

Cheers,
Julius