[ckan-discuss] Query about DataStore API - datastore_search_sql, API key of sysadmin required

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Wed Sep 11 10:09:03 BST 2013

Hi Joel,

That is bizarre, authorization for datastore_search_sql depends on the
resource_show one, which in turn depends on package_show. Ie if the
dataset is public you should not need an API key at all as everybody
can see public datasets.

Perhaps an auth setting in your extension or a configuration setting
is not working as expected?

Adrià