[ckan-discuss] Query about DataStore API - datastore_search_sql, API key of sysadmin required

Joel Natividad joel.natividad at ontodia.com
Wed Sep 11 20:36:53 BST 2013

Hi Adrià,
Thanks for the reply.

Is there a specific config setting that comes to mind?  We scoured the config
file options <http://docs.ckan.org/en/latest/configuration.html> and
couldn't find one we could tweak.

Thanks,
Joel

--
Joel Natividad
+1 347-565-5635

Ontodia, Inc.
137 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10013
pediacities.com * nycpedia.com