[ckan-discuss] CKAN 2.2 and persistence of URI for static file needing update

David Raznick david.raznick at okfn.org
Mon Feb 17 15:31:48 UTC 2014

Hello

That is correct and the old url should be still accessible if the ofs
configuration is still there.

The 2.2a  meant each time you updated a new file the timestamp
changed, meaning the user could never guess the updated file without
going through the interface.  The new 2.2 url means that the new url
will remain permanent.

David