[ckan-discuss] Help writing a Harvester for a generic Web Accessible Folder

Stephen Barton svbarton at ucdavis.edu
Tue Feb 25 04:45:50 UTC 2014

Hi, I am trying to make a harvester extension for a generic Web
Accessible Folder (WAF).  I have reviewed the documentation for the
ckanext-harvest extension (that harvests other CKAN instances) and the
ckanext-spatial extension (that harvests spatial metadata from WAFs),
but it's not clear how to modify the code of ckanharvester.py (or the
spatial harvester code waf.py) for a generic WAF.  I could not find
anything on the discussion archive.