[ckan-discuss] Server logs of CKAN sites

Thomas Levine _ at thomaslevine.com
Sun Jan 19 03:23:58 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've lately been studying the publishing of government data.
http://thomaslevine.com/open-data

Now I want to study how aspects of data publishing relate to (and maybe even affect) their usage. I think I can get pretty far with server logs of a data catalog. And it's not like I run one and can just look at its logs.

This of course won't be the easiest of things to let me see because it probably counts as private, but does anyone think she can help?

Thanks

Tom