[ckan-discuss] datastore size limit?

Toby Ealden toby.ealden at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 08:32:11 UTC 2014

Thanks for the response.

To be clear, I am uploading the files through the web interface and the
upload appears to complete with no problems. In fact I can then go on to
preview the data through the web interface.

The problem is that the datastore API does not recognise the resource id.
So for some reason the upload hasn't been processed by the datastore.
Another symptom is the fact that the "Data API" button is missing from the
resource page of the 25MB CSV (see attachments).

[image: Inline images 2]

[image: Inline images 1]