[ckan-pt] Censo CKAN 2014

Vitor Baptista vitor vitorbaptista.com
Segunda-Feira, 12 de Maio de 2014 - 18:17:56 UTC

Olá,

Estamos fazendo um censo para tentar entender melhor como o CKAN está sendo
usado. Se você tiver participado da criação de um site com CKAN, por favor,
responda as questões em http://ckan.org/census/. Não deve levar 2 minutos.

Abraços,

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Adrià Mercader <adria.mercader  okfn.org>
Date: 2014-05-12 8:29 GMT-03:00
Subject: [ckan-dev] CKAN Census 2014
To: CKAN Development Discussions <ckan-dev  lists.okfn.org>, CKAN discuss <
ckan-discuss  lists.okfn.org>

(Cross-posted from http://ckan.org/2014/05/12/ckan-census-2014/)

Hi all,

CKAN is used by hundreds of organizations across the world to publish
their Open Data online. More and more CKAN sites are going live and
CKAN is being used in many new ways, integrating with other tools and
being extended with new features.

We want to get a clearer picture of the current CKAN ecosystem to
better understand how CKAN is being used and help scope the project
roadmap. And if at the same time we can bring the ckan.org instances
page [1] up to date all the better!

So if you are developing or managing a CKAN site or know someone who
does, can you spend 5 minutes filling out this quick survey?

http://ckan.org/census/

Any help in spreading out the link will be much appreciated as well.
The results will make a big difference, and of course, they will be
made available to the community later on.

This is the first in a series of surveys that will focus on different
aspects of maintaining and using CKAN. In the following weeks we'll
send another one around focused on Deployment and Installation.

Many thanks!

Adrià

[1] http://ckan.org/instances