[CKAN-support] Content based Article Submissions for Quality Back Links

Article Submission Service mike.newsletter30 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 00:15:08 UTC 2013

Our article submission service includes both article creation and
submission.

- Search engine friendly article submission process.
- Completely content based SEO Service.
- Get backlinks from high quality Article directories.
- Service quality is updated as per new search engine guidelines.
- Use your choice of Keywords for article submission.
- Produce high returns from Article Submission.
- Improve your search engine ranking with our Article submission service.
- Turn round time 10-14 days

We offer different packages at different prices.

For Full Details please read the attached .html file

To Unsubscribe please read the attached Unsubscribe.txt file