[CKAN-support] SA CKAN Branding and wording [DLM=For-Official-Use-Only]

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Wed Apr 3 16:36:30 UTC 2013

Hi Alysha,

Thanks for sending through the content. Did you see my previous email
regarding higher res versions of the logos?

Please see some other queries regarding the content below. Sorry for the
delayed response due to Easter Bank Holiday here.

Assuming we have the logos and details below by EOP tomorrow we will aim to
update the content on the staging site by EOP Monday (UK time).

Best,

Darwin

On 27 March 2013 06:42, Thomas, Alysha (OCIO) <Alysha.Thomas at sa.gov.au>wrote:

> *For Official Use Only*
>
> Hi Darwin and Gavin****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> Please find attached the required  SA ckan branding/wording requirements
> as follows:****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> **·         **image/logos  have been provided and a document with a *Mock
> up  of the SACkan site with logos.doc* for the required positioning of
> each image.

As above please can you send high res versions of the logos so we can
resize.

> ****
>
> ** **
>
> **o   **Please note the logo titles SA.gov.logo needs to have the
> attached link associated  http://www.sa.gov.au/****
>
> ** **
>
> **·         **a revised copyright statement that needs to be included –
> refer *copyright statement for data.sa doc*****
>
> ** **
>
> **·         **The About Data.SA currently available at the following link
>  http://sa.staging.ckanhosted.com/about needs to be updated with the
> document titled  *datasa summary for About Data webpage.doc*

That document doesn't seem to be attached?

> **
>
> * *
>
> **·         **Licences available need to be as per the attached *Licences
> required on SACKan instance.doc*  Please remove all other licences as we
> do not want agencies to select an incorrect licence.****
>
> **

I presume you would like us to link to the australian versions of these
licences? http://creativecommons.org.au/learn-more/licences

>  **
>
> **·         **Home page blurb content.  Please refer to the attached *SACkan
> home page blurb.doc*

This text is quite long. Could it be shortened with a link to the about
page for more information?