[CKAN-support] South Australia - Issue with creating new datasets

Marshall, Peter (OCIO) Peter.Marshall2 at sa.gov.au
Tue May 7 20:47:32 UTC 2013

Hi Darwin, I'm not able to make that time.  I'd have to leave it till later, say 9pm my time (12:30pm yours), give or take an hour.  I'll have another try today to see if I can get it working or re-create problem.

 I was wondering whether there were partial data sets left in live from my previous attempts?

Regards, Peter

Sent from my iPhone