[CKAN-support] South Australia - Issue with creating new datasets [DLM=For-Official-Use-Only]

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Thu May 9 15:21:22 UTC 2013

Hi Peter,

Just to follow up on this. We've created a fix for this issue and this will
be included in the next release of CKAN which is due out next week (CKAN
2.). We will then update your site by the end of next week to include this
fix.

Sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Best,

Darwin

Darwin Peltan
Project Manager