[CKAN-support] FW: updating ckan / Victoria DoJ progress

Gavin Chait gavin.chait at okfn.org
Tue Jul 16 08:34:13 UTC 2013

Hi,

Query below from George at XVT in Australia.  We're supporting them in a
large bid, so let me know if you have an answer for him.

Thanks

Gavin

  _____

Gavin Chait

Head of Services | skype: whythawk | M:  +44 (0) 78 9495 7090 |
<https://twitter.com/GavinChait> @GavinChait

The
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fokfn.org%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCN
G2PcKjUT2LrlbSh4JGbu1dt-bNyg> Open Knowledge Foundation

Empowering through Open Knowledge

 <http://okfn.org/> http://okfn.org/ |  <http://twitter.com/OKFN> @okfn |
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork> OKF on Facebook |
<http://blog.okfn.org/> Blog | <http://okfn.org/about/newsletter>