[CKAN-support] FW: updating ckan / Victoria DoJ progress

Sean Hammond sean.hammond at okfn.org
Tue Jul 16 11:33:16 UTC 2013

Hi Gavin, what are the "new preview extensions" that you told him about?
And do you know what version of CKAN he is currently using?

But if he just wants to upgrade his site to some newer version of CKAN
that has some new preview extensions, it's all covered in the upgrading
docs:

http://docs.ckan.org/en/latest/upgrading.html