[CKAN-support] FW: updating ckan / Victoria DoJ progress

Gavin Chait gavin.chait at okfn.org
Tue Jul 16 11:59:07 UTC 2013

I imagine he's using CKAN 2.0 (as this is a demonstrator for work they wish
to win, based on the latest version).  Not sure what new previews he's
talking about either, but will check.

The main query was simply whether he should simply clone the extensions and
install in the normal way.  Are we aware of any new preview
enhancements/extensions?

Gavin Chait
Head of Services | skype: whythawk | M:  +44 (0) 78 9495 7090 | @GavinChait
The Open Knowledge Foundation