[CKAN-support] CKAN Support

Adam McGreggor adam.mcgreggor at okfn.org
Fri Dec 20 15:23:55 UTC 2013

Aaron,

By way of introduction, I’m Adam, and I recently joined the team to manage operations: which includes managing our support contracts. Hello.

From our records, it’s correct that you bought ten days of support time.

Unfortunately, we had an error in our internal records which had this set at 3 — hence the earlier flag. It’s now been updated. On an initial audit, we’ve spent roughly 15 hours on this support incident — just under two days.

I’m sorry for the confusion, but glad to see things are progressing.

As a quick reminder, your support period runs until May (unless it’s renewed: we’ll be in touch about that, specifically in early April, if not before).

If there are things you get stuck on, please do make the most of the support time. We’re here to help if you need it.

Best wishes,

Adam

On 18 Dec 2013, at 19:43, Aaron McGlinchy <McGlinchyA at landcareresearch.co.nz> wrote:

> Hi Nigel/Sean,
>                      just on your comment re only half a day of support time left - I think we bought 10 days of support time (I'll have to check my records).
>
> This is the first major problem we've requested formal support on - are you sure we have used that much time already?
>
> Thanks
> Aaron

[ … ]

--