[CKAN-support] Support list

Sean Hammond sean.hammond at okfn.org
Thu Oct 3 09:00:52 UTC 2013

> Just wanted to check, is there now a private support list? Wanted to ask
> because, while some support queries can be public with no problem, part of
> the offer of a support email address is that some queries may be
> confidential.

Private support questions should go to support at ckan.org, which then
bounces them onto ckan-support at lists.okfn.org (a private list). There
was a problem with replies to such emails remanining on the private list
and not actually getting back to the clients! But that's resolved now.

Also, while you and Darwin are on holiday I agreed to watch these
support emails, although I have to warn you that if my RSI plays up (and
it's not really much better yet) I have to stop working.