[CKAN-support] Support list

Gavin Chait gavin.chait at okfn.org
Thu Oct 3 09:03:25 UTC 2013

That's ok. Just - somehow - let me and David know. Plus, anything further to
report on getting yourself a better keyboard? Do it quickly. You'll be
amazed at how fast your wrists will improve. Plus, in the interim, try not
to hammer the keys. It could be that the bottoming-out is what is causing
your inflammation.

Gavin Chait
Head of Services | skype: whythawk | M:  +44 (0) 78 9495 7090 | @GavinChait
The Open Knowledge Foundation