[CKAN-support] potential filestore access issue

Nigel Babu nigel.babu at okfn.org
Fri Nov 29 05:28:12 UTC 2013

Hi George,

Thank you for keeping us up-to-date on this issue. That was some really
good debugging and fix :).  You mentioned yesterday that the same resource
would work one minute and not work the next. I wonder what caused that if
this was the problem.

I think it's worth filing an issue about this and having this discussion
there.

Nigel Babu

Developer  |  @nigelbabu <https://twitter.com/nigelbabu>

Empowering through Open Knowledge