[CKAN-support] CKAN Support

Nigel Babu nigel.babu at okfn.org
Tue Dec 3 05:00:13 UTC 2013

Hi Michael and Aaron,

Gavin tells me you've requested support for the problems you've been
having. I'd be happy to work with you in figuring out the problems and
fixing them. Michael will be familiar with my attempts at
diagnosing/debugging the problems on the ckan-dev list.  In the future, I'd
recommend you request support by directly emailing support at ckan.org.

Can you tell me what specific version of CKAN you were originally using
(link to package would help too) and what version of CKAN you upgraded to
(again, link to package will help). I want to rule out a problem with the
package or package upgrade first.

I'm not familiar enough with puppet to read the config that you've sent us.
If you can explain what it does, I can help confirm whether there's
anything that it does that could be causing problems.

Nigel Babu

Developer  |  @nigelbabu <https://twitter.com/nigelbabu>

Empowering through Open Knowledge

http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on