[CKAN-support] CKAN Support

Nigel Babu nigel.babu at okfn.org
Fri Dec 6 04:01:12 UTC 2013

Hi Michael,

A vagrant script that can reproduce the issues you've been having would be
extremely useful in debugging what's going on. If you can please create it,
I'd be extremely grateful. Thank you for the information on versions and
Nginx config, this rules out most of the guesses I had as to what's going
wrong.

Nigel Babu

Developer  |  @nigelbabu <https://twitter.com/nigelbabu>

Empowering through Open Knowledge