[CKAN-support] CKAN Support

Sean Hammond sean.hammond at okfn.org
Mon Dec 16 11:25:38 UTC 2013

>    Are you able to download the 2 links from the previous email?

Hi Michael, yes the links are working now. For Nigel's benefit, these
are the links that work:

https://df.bestgrid.org/quickshare/72a21369bd4f3a80/puppet-vms_branch-vagrant-ckan-snapshot-20131211.zip

https://df.bestgrid.org/quickshare/a57eee893dff2774/vagrant-vms_branch-test-ckan-snapshot-20131211.zip

I had trouble running them on Friday, apparently because my version of
VirtualBox is different from the one you used. Nigel is back now and
he's much more proficient with Puppet than I am, so I'm going to hand
you back over to him, Nigel will try to run your Puppet script and see
if he can reproduce your problem, and get back to you.

Nigel, let me know if you need any help