[CKAN-support] [Open Knowledge Foundation] Assignment: CKAN Support, here is the test ticket you requested

Zendesk notifications-support at okfn.zendesk.com
Thu Mar 6 16:43:55 UTC 2014

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

[Open Knowledge Foundation] Assignment: CKAN Support, here is the test ticket you requested

You have been assigned to this ticket (#34).

Zendesk, Mar 06 16:43

Hello! This is a Zendesk ticket. We are going to go through the basic support ticket operation in Zendesk.

        If you're reading this message in your email, click the ticket number link that immediately follows the line 'You have been assigned to this ticket'.

        If you are in your Zendesk reading this, you will see the ticket number, the customer who sent this ticket in, and drop down menus that allow you to set things like status and priority. You'll also notice a blank text box above this comment. That is for you to respond. Let's do that:

        1. Write: "Thanks for this information, please tell me more."
        2. Using the Submit button (lower right corner), select Submit as Pending.

        If you follow these instructions, you'll get an email response back from us shortly.  You can also always see ticket updates by going back into your unsolved ticket view (click view in the top menu bar).

This email is a service from Open Knowledge Foundation.

[KFTV-N6WN]