[CKAN-support] reordering extension

Nigel Babu nigel.babu at okfn.org
Tue Feb 4 06:05:01 UTC 2014

Hi George,

We only backport bug fixes and security patches to the older releases. So,
we won't be adding this feature into an older version of CKAN. It's great
to hear you guys wrote an extension for this. It might be worthwhile to
announce it in ckan-dev list when you're ready for releasing the extension.

Nigel Babu

Developer  |  @nigelbabu <https://twitter.com/nigelbabu>

Empowering through Open Knowledge

http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on