[CKAN-support] Fwd: FW: Monitor is UP: Registry (http://iatiregistry.org/)

Adam McGreggor adam.mcgreggor at okfn.org
Mon Apr 14 11:55:21 UTC 2014

Nigel,

Can you check if this was the case (against OKF monitoring), and let me
know, please. I'm not sure if it's an issue with pingdom/uptime robot.

I think it'd probably be politic for me to reply in the first instance.

I've not seen anything on outages. A nagios/whatever chart or two might be
useful (and perhaps counts for access logs by each hour if all was up /
access logs to the first/second octet (depending on our privacy policy)?)