[CKAN-support] [Open Knowledge Foundation] Update: Redirects for AMREF

CKAN Support notifications-support at okfn.zendesk.com
Thu Apr 17 13:40:36 UTC 2014

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

[Open Knowledge Foundation] Update: Redirects for AMREF

You are registered as a CC on this support request (460). Reply to this email to add a comment to the request.

CKAN Support, Apr 17 14:40

Fixed, see #456

Wendy Rogers, Apr 17 09:31

Hi Adria,

AMREF UK has recently changed its name to AMREF Health Africa. As a result they have created a new publisher account to which they have republished their files. In addition I have currently set their old account to Pending status and I will delete this shortly.

Therefore please could you set up the following redirects:

http://www.iatiregistry.org/publisher/amrefuk -> http://www.iatiregistry.org/publisher/amrefha

amrefuk-et -> amrefha-et

amrefuk-org -> amrefha-org

NB the file amrefuk-ke was apparently a test file.

As ever, please let me know if you need any more information and when the redirects are in place.

Many thanks

Wendy

Wendy Rogers I International Aid Transparency Initiative (IATI) Support Analyst

Development Initiatives, North Quay House, Quay Side, Temple Back, Bristol, BS1 6FL UK

Mobile: +44 (0) 7896 442055 I Skype: wendy.rogers.devinit.org I Email: wendy.rogers at devinit.org I Web: www.devinit.org (http://www.devinit.org/) I Newsletter sign-up here (http://dotsurvey.me/ac1e6i75-099ws7f)

Development Initiatives is committed to ending poverty by 2030

Development Initiatives is the trading name of DI International Ltd. Registered in England and Wales No. 05802543. Development Initiatives Poverty Research is the not-for-profit partner of DI International Ltd. Registered in England and Wales No. 06368740. Registered office: North Quay House, Quay Side, Temple Back, Bristol, BS1 6FL, UK.

DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or organisation to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Development Initiatives. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and notify the sender.

Attachment(s):
image001.jpg - https://okfn.zendesk.com/attachments/token/RXAyIXqPNSlzfikkgnOOCpyXs/?name=image001.jpg
image002.jpg - https://okfn.zendesk.com/attachments/token/VDthdRduk2npTOLyL1FgYCZlH/?name=image002.jpg
image003.jpg - https://okfn.zendesk.com/attachments/token/vUMLp0JEopWuhNbSaL7HqscNq/?name=image003.jpg

This email is a service from Open Knowledge Foundation.

[5NR0-9HWN]