[CKAN-support] 185.30.10.28 (frontend, staging)

Adam McGreggor adam.mcgreggor at okfn.org
Tue May 6 10:25:26 UTC 2014

Gents,

We’ve ran into an out-of-memory issue on the front-end staging (which was also the problem last week).

It seems the harvesting process is more demanding than we’d estimated.

Could we take you up on the offer of more RAM, please, and double the current allocation?

It probably also makes sense to increase the production front-end too, if possible.

We can’t currently do anything on the machines, so it’s fine from our side to reboot as/when needed.

Thanks in advance,

Adam McGreggor
General Manager  |  skype: adamamyl  |  @adamamyl
The Open Knowledge Foundation