[CKAN-support] update the About page

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Wed May 28 11:15:23 UTC 2014

Hi Steven,

On 27 May 2014 09:11, Steven Flower <Steven.Flower at devinit.org> wrote:
> Hi Adria
>
> Couple of questions:
>
> - where do I update: http://iati2.staging.ckanhosted.com/about (I think
> there is a menu somewhere?)

The /about page that you link is the default one shipped with CKAN. To
avoid clashing with it a new /about-2 was created, which is the
actually relevant.
I've now redirected /about-2 to /about to avoid further confusion.

http://iati2.staging.ckanhosted.com/about
http://iati2.staging.ckanhosted.com/about-2

The easiest is to edit the page right now is editing the source file in

https://github.com/okfn/ckanext-iati/blob/master/ckanext/iati/theme/templates/static/about-2.html

(You can click Edit on Github and it will automatically create a pull
request for you)

We could deploy and configure ckanext-pages that will allow to edit
the pages directly from an interface, but that will take around a day
work

> - how do I get this onto the top navigation?
It already is in the top navigation, unless I'm missing something

Adrià