[CKAN-support] [Open Knowledge Foundation] Re: RE: Email

Adam McGreggor adam.mcgreggor at okfn.org
Tue Jun 10 18:57:40 UTC 2014

Akhilesh,

> ·         We have made the payment for the hosting services from February to June 2014. Could you please resend the second invoice for the period of July 2014 to September 2014, not from July to December.

Our Finance department will be sending this over shortly, as requested.

> ·         Thirdly, we would like to request an on-call support for 11-13 July for 48 hours. South Australian Government will be running a competition for 2 days called Unleashed, where participants will be creating apps using data on data.sa.gov.au. Apart from the contact names and email addresses, we will need a phone number that we can contact on in case the site has any issues. This support was provided to us by OKFN last year as part of the service days agreement.

I was going to suggest that this eats into the support days allowance.

Could you outline what support you’d like/what was agreed last time — sadly, I’m unable to find a note at our end :(

--
Adam McGreggor
General Manager  |  skype: adamamyl

The Open Knowledge Foundation
Empowering through Open Knowledge
http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn

Open Knowledge Foundation. Incorporated in England and Wales as a company Limited by guarantee, Company № 05133759. Registered address: St. John’s Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS, UK. VAT Registration № GB 984404989.