[CKAN-support] Error Encountered When Uploading Data

Ambrose Ariagiegbe a.ariagiegbe at edostate.gov.ng
Thu Jul 3 21:28:17 UTC 2014

Hi,

We have been getting an error, every time we try to upload data ( irrespective of the format) to the data portal at data.edostate.gov.ng. I have attached a screen shot of the error page. Please, help us resolve as ASAP.

Thank you.

Ambrose Ariagiegbe| Technical Data Manager|Edo Open Government Programme| Information Communication Technology Agency|Edo State Government| Mobile +234 8034813837| ICTA Head Office, Government House, Dennis Osadebe Avenue, G.R.A, Benin City, Edo State | a<mailto:n.okwuone at edostate.gov.ng>.ariagiegbe at edostate.gov.ng
DISCLAIMER NOTICE: The message in this email is intended for the specific recipient. If you are not the one, kindly ignore the message. Edo State Government or any of its agencies would not be held liable for any unintended consequence of the content of this email.