[CKAN-support] Out of Office AutoReply: [Open Knowledge Foundation] Update: Re: Groups and home page design

Hill, Jon Jon.Hill at Barnet.gov.uk
Sat Aug 2 08:17:19 UTC 2014

I am out of the office until 11 August 2014. I will be picking up emails on my return.

For any urgent matters, please email foi at barnet.gov.uk or ring ext. 7080.

This email and any attachments to it are intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain sensitive or confidential material and should be handled accordingly. However, it is recognised that, as an intended recipient of this email, you may wish to share it with those who have a legitimate interest in the contents.

If you have received this email in error and you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose, distribute, copy or print any of the information contained or attached within it, all copies must be deleted from your system.  Please notify the sender immediately.

Whilst we take reasonable steps to identify software viruses, any attachments to this email may contain viruses which our anti-virus software has failed to identify. No liability can be accepted, and you should therefore carry out your own anti-virus checks before opening any documents.

Please note: Information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 or the Environmental Information Regulations 2004.