[CKAN-support] Groups and home page design

Leaver, Jacqueline Jacqueline.Leaver at Barnet.gov.uk
Wed Jul 2 12:19:56 UTC 2014

Mark,

Please don’t forget the changes that need to be incorporated from the Connecting with Barnet Programme Board last week; pasted here from my email below: At yesterday’s board meeting, they agreed the home page mockup designed and provided by Mark with their recommendation, that ‘Schools’ were added to the ‘Education, Skills & Learning’ group and that its icon of a ‘head & infinity symbol’ is changed; Mark, please speak to Chris Palmer about using an alternative symbol, I think he mentioned a person at a desk.

Adam or Support/Services,

Please would you let me know (asap) of your confidence level on the implementation planned date being met?

Thanks

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Leaver
Project Manager

Information Management Team
London Borough of Barnet, North London Business Park, Oakleigh Road South, London N11 1NP
Tel: 020 8359 2382
please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?