[CKAN-support] Groups and home page design

Adam McGreggor adam.mcgreggor at okfn.org
Mon Jul 21 09:57:30 UTC 2014

Hi Jon,

This issue is still being looked into — for some reason, there’s something odd going on. I’m hoping that we have this resolved properly today — there is a workaround (creating an organization, and using that), but we think another extension that removes the support (not just the navigational elements) for organizations will fix this problem properly (and not mean you need to have at least one organization).

When I hear more, I’ll drop an update to you.

Best wishes,