[CKAN-support] Update: Re: Groups and home page design

Hill, Jon Jon.Hill at Barnet.gov.uk
Tue Jul 29 14:41:28 UTC 2014

Hi Adam,

Still no joy, unfortunately. The most irritating bit is I’ve got to go through the whole process of uploading to see if it’s fixed or not…

Cheers,

Jon

Jon Hill

Information Governance Officer

Information Management Team

London Borough of Barnet, North London Business Park,

Oakleigh Road South, London N11 1NP

Tel: 020 8359 7072

Barnet Online: www.barnet.gov.uk

Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?