[CKAN-support] [Viderum] Assignment: Birmingham - Issue with https:// presentation of CKAN

Heike Schuster-James (Viderum) services at okfn.org
Tue Aug 16 13:30:44 UTC 2016

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

You have been assigned to this ticket (#7610).

Heike Schuster-James, Aug 16, 14:30 BST

This is a follow-up to your previous request #7514 "CKAN display problem - base..."

Hello Chris

I didn’t hear anything about the below query but I noticed that the VMS dataset map display is working again. So thank you for fixing.

We noticed another issue today:

Our GIS team uses https:// to transfer data and cannot connect to https://data.birmingham.gov.uk/ anymore. Several colleagues who just wanted to display the portal had the same problem today and couldn’t overcome it by switching to http:// either as Chrome reverted back to https://

According to the browser notice there appears to be an issue with the security certificate, see attached. Could you fix or explain if we need to change anything our end.

Best regards

Heike

Heike Schuster-James | Programme Manager
Digital Birmingham | Birmingham City Council
T: 0121 675 8887 | M: 07766 924 278 |
heike.schuster-james at birmingham.gov.uk |http://www.digitalbirmingham.co.uk | follow us at http://twitter.com/digibrum
Area/Neighbourhood 19, Level 4 * 1 Lancaster Circus * PO Box 16136 * Birmingham * B2 2WD (B4 7DJ for sat-nav)

DIGITAL BIRMINGHAM – SMART APPROACH. BRIGHT FUTURE

Exploiting smart technologies for an inclusive, sustainable and green economy