[ckan4rdm] Blog post on using CKAN for research data

Hendrik Bunke h.bunke at zbw.eu
Wed Sep 11 10:03:58 UTC 2013

Hi Joss,

thanks! It looks like we can get this metadata issue as well as
CKAN4rdm in general running. Irina (thank you!) has just added
the request for better metadata support to the roadmap
(https://trello.com/c/VinbHQia/115-better-metadata-schema-support).
I think I can add something to that tomorrow, or maybe on Friday.
If anyone else could chime in and contribute the issue would
certainly get more attention.

regards
hendrik

--
Dr. Hendrik Bunke
ZBW - Deutsche Zentralbibliothek für Wirtschaftswissenschaften