[ckan4rdm] Blog post on using CKAN for research data

Joss Winn jwinn at lincoln.ac.uk
Tue Sep 10 15:03:50 UTC 2013

Hendrik,

I am late to your blog post, but just wanted to say how excellent it is
and thanks for putting in the time to write it. I am attending OKCon next
week and have been invited to the SIITS meeting* to discuss CKAN for
research data, and will take the information in your blog post with me to
the meeting. Very useful!

Best wishes
Joss
* http://okcon.org/technology-tools-and-business/session-d/